Most of Patricia’s freelance writing covers real estate and financial topics for textbroker.com where she is a 5-star writer with no rejections. Unfortunately, these articles are confidential and can’t be released for review.
Patricia will consider any opportunities presented to her.
Patricia proofed and edited her own publications, and she is an approved proofreader on textbroker.com.
Patricia edited her own books and is a highly rated author on Amazon. Her bestselling book, The SAFE Mortgage Loan Originator National Exam Study Guide: Second Edition, has over 200 reviews and maintains a 4.6 rating.
Patricia has extensive teaching experience that includes the following subjects:
- Data Processing (Adjunct Professor, St. Peter’s University, Jersey City, NJ)
- Computer Programming (Instructor – Adult Certificate Program, Columbia University, NY, NY)
- Software Instruction (Various Vendors in New York and New Jersey)
- Florida Real Estate Licensing Course
- Florida Mortgage Broker Licensing Course
Patricia O’Connor is an accomplished public speaker and is available to participate in writing panels and workshops.